Tuesday, April 10, 2012

In for a quicky...

I used to carry around a lot of writing ideas in my head until I could sit down and write them down. I think I've lost a lot of good dialogue that way. Then I started carrying a cute little notebook around in my purse for spare time scribble moments. Then I found Evernote on my handy dandy smart phone and started adding stuff there, so I pretty much still have stuff scattered from here 'til Tuesday and the whole point of this one is to make a note for a line I might want to use again someday! Just responded to a woman who told me to stop using the government as my own "personal sugar daddy" and write my own checks if I want contraceptives - I told her "The government has never given me anything I haven't paid for first." and I want to remember than just in case. I should have added "Who writes checks anymore?" but oh well...I'm sitting here working on the novel and my phone with the handy dandy app is all the way upstairs so that is the whole point of this note...

No comments:

Post a Comment